Public Statement from, David Maguire, Chief Executive of WIRED. 9th April 2021
I am pleased to be able to confirm that our services are fully operational and our staff and volunteers are available via telephone, email, video call and face to face meetings (subject to risk assessment). Many of WIRED's staff team will continue to work from home until June 2021 at which point we hope to be able to return to our to offices in Birkenhead, Liscard, New Brighton, Liverpool and Warrington on a full time basis. Whilst our offices will remain closed (aside from Birkenhead Shop Mobility and skeleton staff in some other offices) until June 2021, our dedicated team of staff and volunteers will continue to be available through our existing telephone and email helplines as usual. So please, don’t hesitate to call or email us, even if it’s just for some reassurance or information about local services, we are happy to help. We have over 10,000 people registered with us for support and we will continue to do our very best during this period of change.
Who we are and what we do
WIRED’S highly experienced and knowledgeable payroll team provide a payroll service specifically designed to meet the needs of funding providers and clients who receive funding from the local authority, the NHS or from an alternative source to employ a personal assistant or care assistant to work for them in their home. We are here to help and support our customers and remove the worry of paying staff correctly and remaining compliant with the ever-increasing burden of payroll legislation.
Work place pension
With the introduction of pension reforms there is now a legal requirement for every employer to offer a workplace pension. If you employ at least one person, you have a duty to help them save for retirement. All employers need to undertake Automatic Enrolment duties. Wired Payroll Service is well placed to help you with the Auto Enrolment process, having already helped many companies comply with the new regulations.
Services available from WIRED Payroll include;
- Helping you select a payroll package that meets your needs
- Making sure your employees are paid accurately, and on time
- Setting up and managing your pension scheme
- Registering you with HMRC and acting as your agent
- Processing your payroll data and making submissions to HMRC (HM Revenue & Customs)
- Providing printed or electronic payslips and reports
- Calculating your HMRC tax and NI liability and forwarding payments to HMRC on your behalf
- Setting up and manage your pension scheme, and guiding you successfully through your Auto Enrolment legal duties as soon as you employ your first member of staff
- Paying your employee’s via Bank transfer if required
- Payroll support telephone helpline open (Mon—Fri 9am to 4:30pm)
This is not an exhaustive list of our services and tailored packages of support are available upon request.
How much does it cost?
The WIRED Payroll service offers a range of different options, dependent on the needs of the employer, for a fixed fee with no hidden charges.
Contact us for a free, no obligation quote.
How to contact WIRED Payroll service